*The Olympic Torch*


Jeans : River Island / Shirt : Charity shop / Ring : Dorothy Perkins / Rucksack : Vintage / Blazer : Vintage / Shoes : Peacocks

Hey girlies! I hope you are all having a lovely weekend so far! I was supposed to be competing my horse today, but after waking up at 5am to a torrential downpour, we decided it best to stay at home and go back to bed. Needless to say, It was the best decision. Anyway, we remembered that the Olympic Torch was passing through our local town, Hexham, so quickly got ready and made our way there! The rain even managed to with hold for 20 minutes and the atmosphere was amazing, so totally worth seeing it! I'm not sure who the girl holding the torch in this part of the relay was, but she sure did look proud to be carrying it! - Who wouldn't to be honest? My outfit resembled something i'd wear in Autumn/winter today because it was blooming' freezing! I even got my chelsea boots back out, so it must have been cold. I just went for the typical shirt and jeans combo, but I find it still looks good, despite being the comfiest-outfit-ever. 


Regardless of the weather it was lovely afternoon out, and getting to wear my favourite vintage blazer and eating a massive slice of carrot cake made it just that little bit better! Have any of you seen the Olympic torch on it's travel around the country? 

Have a lovely evening! x x x

21 comments:

  1. You're so gorgeous! Lovely outfit as ever, love that shirt. God that's annoying about not being able to compete, hate this weather! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so gorgeous!!!
    I love that picture of you whilst out, it's really lovely!
    It's a good job we didn't pack away the winter clothes eh?
    Hope you can compete soon :)

    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so beautiful! I love your hair :)
    Sounds like you had a nice day even if the stupid weather did spoil the beginning of it xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could have lashes like u :'(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit, that carrot cake looks divine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. that must be annoying that's so cold over there :/ but you look perfect :) love it!
    and you're such a beaut!

    xoxo FlirtingwithFashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is that M&S carrot cake? Hahah, if it is I obviously eat far too much of it because I have become quite the carrot cake expert! (: I really want to go see the torch but I'm going to miss it, it goes through my home town next week but I'm still at uni :'( waa. It seems to be going a funny route though, going down through Scotland and then to you and then across to me in Carlisle later on...zig zag! (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have such gorgeous eyes! lovely photos, and great top!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. it went through my town this week but it was 45mins late aha looks like you had a lovely day!
    smozzy
    xxx
    http://youonlyliveonceenjoyit.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh i'm going to see the Olympic torch in my town on the 7th and this has made me very excited!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so gorgeous, jealous of your hair! Its coming through our town next sunday and we are going to watch it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look gorgeous! Do you do a lot of riding? I used to but gave up and want to get back into it now.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Once again, how gorgeous are you!? I seen it passing The Sage, I was drenched but it was defiantly worth it.

    Michelle's Treasure Chest
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so gorgeous! I really love your shirt! Hope you can compete soon! :)

    xoxo, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the shirt, so cute!

    Laila x

    ReplyDelete
  16. that's so cool! love carrot cake :D and your backpack!


    http://tainted-feathers.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful outfit :) Love your shirt x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love that blouse, Really want to get a nice rucksack too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. great pics!! you have a beautiful hair, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for this article. That's all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something special. You clearly know what you are doing, you've covered so many bases.Thanks!
    Amazonite Beads

    ReplyDelete

 
Oh My Love
Hi, I'm Jade. Just a 19 year old girl with big dreams. Chocolate lover, shopaholic and living way beyond my means. (That rhyme was unintentional, honest.) If you'd like to get in contact, i'd love to hear from you at: dotty.dolly@ymail.com

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers