The trouser trend . . .

Left to right : Motel / Topshop / Sister Jane / Topshop

There is many things about printed trousers that I'm totally in love with. The high waist and tapered legs being the main bonuses, which both help create a totally flattering look on all figures. They give you curves, highlight the smallest part of your waist and don't cling to your thighs. What more could us girls want? Not a lot i say. I will be honest, i only own a pair of navy trousers from Zara and a plaid pair from a charity shop, but i've tried so many of beauts like these on, but now need to just wait for the funds to buy a pair (or 3). You've probably all seen the gorgeous Olivia's recent post? Well, this only made me want the swan pair even more! And those floral ones from Sister Jane look absolutely PERFECT. I'm already creating outfits with them in my head, but mainly what exites me is how easy it actually would be to style a pair of them! A plain vest top or bandeau with a pair of these would still look beautiful! I know they look quite intimidating at first, but i honestly feel trousers like these are a great investment piece for any girls wardrobe! 

Have you invested in a pair of such trousers recently?

Hope you are all well girlies xxx

9 comments:

  1. I'd love a pair like one of these!:)xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! So great for spring :) x

    http://themusingsofflorence.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't often wear trousers but I am loving the patterned trousers trend!

    Laila x
    thekittenswhiskers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the second pair ! I think it's such an interesting way to style print definitely something for me to try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this trend! Great for spring! I adore the second pair! Also, i was wondering if you would be interested in doing a button swap? It's okay if you'd rather not! :)x


    styleandstarbucks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely need to invest in a pair of patterned trousers, these four are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing blog, absolutely love it!

    http://zoeelizabethmaxwell.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been eyeing up some printed trousers for a while now... seeing them all lined up like that has made me want every single pair! x

    ReplyDelete

 
Oh My Love
Hi, I'm Jade. Just a 19 year old girl with big dreams. Chocolate lover, shopaholic and living way beyond my means. (That rhyme was unintentional, honest.) If you'd like to get in contact, i'd love to hear from you at: dotty.dolly@ymail.com

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers