My Style No.2



Left to right: Shoes : Topshop / Playsuit : Rare / Cross necklace : Asos / Cardigan : Barbour / Snake bag : Warehouse /

I'm having one of those months where i want buy absolutely everything; but don't have the funds to do so. I swear whenever i do actually have money i don't like anything and end up wasting it on cinema tickets, food and the odd item of clothing i will never even wear. Nevertheless, I am allowed to dream about all the things i love, and share them with you, of course. Here is my second outfit in the 'my style' feature of my blog. I love doing this because it allows me to put together outfits which i can take inspiration from when having one of those horrific ' I have nothing to wear' situations, i also hope it gives you girlies inspiration and a taste of my style too. Onto the outfit... I have a serious obsession with playsuits at the minute. I've made the justification of buying them as i can wear them both in winter, and summer - sorted. This lovely little one is actually from rare, which is a company i absolutely love! The quality is amazing and they have so many lovely things. You may also have noticed the cardigan. The picture honestly doesn't do it justice, but if you take a look at the Barbour website here you will likely fall in love. I know bird, duck or any sort of animal print aren't everyones taste, but i feel they add such a cute element to any outfit and I absolutely love this one, despite the terrifying price tag. 

I hope you girlies have had a lovely weekend, mine has been pretty hands on with revision, cooking and sorting out the yard (I have horses) and i'm dreading tomorrows geography exam, but at least my 4pm tomorrow i shall be free. Oh, and just before i leave you, I just wanted to tell everyone about my boutique which i've recently set up. I'm currently in the process of making lots of things, but for now, i'd love you all to check out the things i have! the lovely Laura at call-of-beauty actually purchased a necklace the other day, so i hope she loves it! Please check out her blog too, she does some amazing makeup posts! and if you're reading this Laura, thankyouuuu! 

Enjoy your sunday night, I'm about to tuck into some good ol' traditional toad in the hole (Vegetarian style ;)

xxx









12 comments:

  1. Aww thank you lovely, it really is a beautfiul necklace.
    I love those topshop shoes too, i have them but without the gold rim, really want these ones now though haha.

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes, but they are so similar to the ones i have so thats a no aha!

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! I feel exactly the same, as if I desperately want to splurge on a nice big shopping trip!! I'm meant to be saving! Love this outfit, it's perfect day-wear!
    Issy xox

    (I'm holding a giveaway to celebrate the opening of my jewellery etsy store, please check it out!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, thank you so much for the adorable comment! I really appreciate it :) You are so beautiufl also, especially your eyes! Thanks for following me! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cardi and necklace are my faveees xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. the dress is a nice colour and with the shoes would look lush :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm the same with shopping, most of the time I don't have the money but I want so much - like that playsuit!
    Thank you for following me back, your blog is so nice x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the slipper shoes and that handbag. I've been pretty naughty since payday and splurged in Topshop...I do get staff discount though so I always feel that I'm getting bargains!! Congrats on your new online boutique! I've been meaning to create one to start selling my clothes. Hope your Geography exam went well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the items.

    ReplyDelete

 
Oh My Love
Hi, I'm Jade. Just a 19 year old girl with big dreams. Chocolate lover, shopaholic and living way beyond my means. (That rhyme was unintentional, honest.) If you'd like to get in contact, i'd love to hear from you at: dotty.dolly@ymail.com

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers