Outfit 2: Animal crazy

Just a simple outfit consisting of a blouse, jeans and belt. I wore some burgundy pumps to add a pop of colour and also wore the coat from the charity haul in my previous post. Hope you don't mind my slight 'post crazy' phase at the minute, it's all that cures my boredom after revision *tears*. Over Christmas however i doubt i will have time to post much!  

Hope you are all well xxx






Animal print shirt: charity shop
Black high wasted jeans: M&S
Black belt: Primark
Lipstick: 'Please me' by MAC


5 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this! You're so photogenic too! <3

    aisforayla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, can I have your legs pleaseee?? you're such a beaut xxx

    #GOLLYGOSH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou:) hahaha feel free to have my legs! Thank you so much xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah, your eyes are so pretty! & I love your hair! :)xx

    http://thelipssayitall.blogspot.com

    ellie,xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thankyou so much! Thankyou for following aswell, I'll be sure to check your blog out! xxx

    ReplyDelete

 
Oh My Love
Hi, I'm Jade. Just a 19 year old girl with big dreams. Chocolate lover, shopaholic and living way beyond my means. (That rhyme was unintentional, honest.) If you'd like to get in contact, i'd love to hear from you at: dotty.dolly@ymail.com

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers