Boxing Day Sales


Hey girlies! Hope you all had a fab christmas! I had such a lovely day and received many amazing presents, particularly my new macbook! Its the white one they stopped making about 5 months ago, but has the same 'spec' as the macbook pro. I'm in love with it! It's so so pretty! I hope you all got what you wished for! Anyway, today i braved the sales at Milton Keynes and picked up a few great items! I will post on these later, but one item I wanted to inform you all about is the 'python sleeveless dress' from the LOVE concession at Topshop. The dress retails at 38.00 but is in the sale for 19.00 - BARGAIN! It is a similar shape to a skater dress, just much more floaty and elegant i feel. They have many designs including the python one i bought. Here is my favourites! Buy them here at inlovewithfashion!

 I would love to know what everyone else picked up the sales! 

Much love xxx




I have this one! 


3 comments:

  1. cute dresses, I particularly like the bottom one

    Jess †
    THE CULTURE CLUB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I've been scanning online sales and totally forgot this shop! I love their stuff, oh god this could end badly ;) x

    sweet monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boyfriend bought me the feather dress for Christmas ! Love it :D

    ReplyDelete

 
Oh My Love
Hi, I'm Jade. Just a 19 year old girl with big dreams. Chocolate lover, shopaholic and living way beyond my means. (That rhyme was unintentional, honest.) If you'd like to get in contact, i'd love to hear from you at: dotty.dolly@ymail.com

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers