Recent purchases

Hello again my lovelies!

So, i went to a car boot sale this weekend...my first, EVER! not only did i not realise there was one near me, but they are every bloomin' weekend! - ecstatic! So as you can imagine- i'm going again! I picked up 2 beauties, both items i've been wanting for a while, and they were a measly £2 each! The blue velvet blazer is a size 10 and fits me absolutely perfectly, i honestly couldn't have asked for a better fit! and the bag will be perfect for my weekend away in Leeds next week!!! 



I think my 'best buy' recently is probably a leather jacker from a charity shop. It's a typical 'aviator' jacket with the fur collar, but not only is it originally form river island, it was just £12 ..yes girlies...£12! i'm still in shock! haha.
Next, i went to a Christmas fair, It got me so excited for christmas and made me realise it really isn't far away now...although, that means exams are soon aswell - oh crap. I picked up these 2 scarves; the leopard one was £6.99 and the lace one £12 which i don't think was too bad! They go with everything and keep me warm so i can't complain! I did purchase a few other items, but i'm going to do a 'room tour' very soon so i'll include them in that! The final thing i bought is from IKEA (love that place) its just a simple box (£11), but it's so pretty and ideal for keeping my 'not so popular' shoes in!










Hope you are all well and enjoyed this post!

xxx


2 comments:

  1. I love carboots- I need to find one in Reading!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove that leopard scarf!! I NEVER find cute things at carboots!!



    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 
Oh My Love
Hi, I'm Jade. Just a 19 year old girl with big dreams. Chocolate lover, shopaholic and living way beyond my means. (That rhyme was unintentional, honest.) If you'd like to get in contact, i'd love to hear from you at: dotty.dolly@ymail.com

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers