Liebster

Hello girlies,

So, i've been lucky enough to be awarded the 'Liebster blog award' by the lovely overlyselected ! I Just want to say thank you so so much! I've not been blogging long now and i'm so grateful to see that people are enjoying my blog! So If you're not following this gorgeous girly yet...shame on you! :p

Here's the lovely girlies i'm giving this award to <3


If you get an award...
... make a post in which you post the "Liebster-Blog" photo and the instruction ( the text you're reading now)
... create a link to the person's blog, who gave you the award and inform her/him with a comment on her/his blog that you accepted the award and leave a link to your award-post.
... think of 3-5 bloggers you want to give the award to and tell them in a comment that they're taaged and leave the link with your post where the instruction is showed. 



1 comments:

  1. wooo thanks for picking me!!! awesome!! and congrats!!!


    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 
Oh My Love
Hi, I'm Jade. Just a 19 year old girl with big dreams. Chocolate lover, shopaholic and living way beyond my means. (That rhyme was unintentional, honest.) If you'd like to get in contact, i'd love to hear from you at: dotty.dolly@ymail.com

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers