My favourite foundation

Hello Girlies!

Sorry for the lack of posts recently, i've literally had so much work, and too little time to do it in :( anyway, enough of the whining! I thought i'd share with you my favourite foundation. I watch loads of beauty videos on youtube, and have literally seen only 2 people rave about it :( It deserves soooo much more credit! I've been using it for about 10months, and can physically not live without it (sad i know) I suffer from rather bad skin from time to time,  but this little beauty has never once let me down (awww) If you like a good coverage without looking fake and too OTT, I'd seriously recommend it! It doesn't give me breakouts and lasts all day (i do use a powder on top) So yeah, CHECK. IT. OUT. 

much love and hope you're all well xxx



3 comments:

  1. Great recommendation! I will check this out next time I go shopping <3
    new follower :)
    check out my blog some -

    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive nominated you for an award!
    check it out :)
    Cory xx
    littledashofspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeahhh you should definitely check it out! of course i'll check out your blog! <3

    OMG! seriously cory? wow, thankyou so much! that means everything <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete

 
Oh My Love
Hi, I'm Jade. Just a 19 year old girl with big dreams. Chocolate lover, shopaholic and living way beyond my means. (That rhyme was unintentional, honest.) If you'd like to get in contact, i'd love to hear from you at: dotty.dolly@ymail.com

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers